Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Analog

Just in case you don't know, I'm not the most technologically advanced gal.  Facebook is sometimes a challenge for me.  I'm still unsure on how to "plug" in a video, or vlog, or whatever it is called when you link something on some page or another.  In fact this blog is sometimes a real effort for me.  I wanna make it all pretty and swirly, and perhaps one day I will take the time to figure it all out.  The reality of my world is that I like to write with a pen and paper, when I read a book I want to hold actual paper,  I miss when video games and movies weren't all 3D; unfortunately, the reality of the World doesn't jive with mine.
So, I will try to advance my techie skills, but, the reality is I'm really not in any kind of hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment